Friday, November 24, 2017

Samaritan Ministries Election: My Vote

Readers of this blog are likely aware of my posts Dangers in Samaritan Ministries part 1, part 2, and part 3, as well as Health Threats from Samaritan Ministries part 1 and part 2.  Samaritan Ministries ought to cease promoting quack nonsense that is dangerous to the health of Christians and, if followed, will lead to the early death of many of the precious saints of God and their inability to work to advance His kingdom because only their grieving spouses and children are left alive.  I was wondering whether people who were seeking to be on the governing board of the organization were in favor of the quackery being promoted in the newsletter, against it, or neutral towards it, that I might vote accordingly.

Looking at the testimonies given with the Samaritan Ministries voting information, I was able to locate the ministries where the people running for the board are serving and contact them. I have not received permission from them to post their responses to me, but based on what they told me I will vote, Lord willing, as follows:

1.) Robert (Bob) Douglas:  Yes

Lord willing, I will definitely vote for Bob Douglas.

2.) Daniel Michael: No

Lord willing, I will definitely not vote for Daniel Michael.

3.) Joseph Musser: Undecided

I am not sure yet whether or not to vote for Mr. Musser.

If you are a member of Samaritan Ministries, I would encourage you to read (or re-read) the posts above, and then contact the candidates for the board yourself.  If you share the concerns that I express in my posts above, I would also encourage you to vote in a similar manner to the way that I am planning to vote, even if you do not take the time to personally contact the candidates.  However, personal contact and your also sharing your concerns with them would, I believe, also be very appropriate.

TDR

No comments: